Moonspear synthwave
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She’d hoped for different news, though Towhee didn’t react beyond taking a deep breath. They would come back, eventually. Well, some of them would. She would hold out that hope, anyway. Just like she was trying to stay optimistic about Batman.

It’s alright, Towhee replied, flashing a smile at Seal that didn’t quite reach her eyes. Life comes with a lot of bad turns sometimes. And they’ve been coming a little harder and faster lately, haven’t they? One of your cousins went missing from Sweetharbor. That’s the only place I’ve been since I last saw you, not counting some wandering that was honestly very boring.

That made her think. Seal looked like she was perfectly recovered from the cat’s attack. And she really was such a sweet-tempered wolf. Perhaps a visit from her might distract her cousins on the island, give them all something to focus on besides Abel’s absence. But Towhee knew Meerkat avoided the coastline like the plague. Would Seal do the same?

I should really go back there to the island and check on them again. Hey, would you like to come with me? I know Dinah would love to meet you. The rest of them too. You could really cheer them up, Seal.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 24, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 02, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:59 PM