Neverwinter Forest Now turn off all the stars.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The foreleg braced against the tree began to tremble, then outright shake. Towhee pushed away from it and then sank to the ground, her cries muffled as she buried her face in a pile of leaves and pine needles. She felt several jabs to her forehead and cheeks but she hardly cared, nor did she notice the fall fragrances as she breathed harshly into the litter.

Something softly struck her side and Towhee yelped in surprise, flinging her head upward to apprehend her assailant. It took her swollen eyes a moment to register her youngest son’s identity. He’d grown so much over these past few months but he looked more like Maxim these days, coloration aside.

Sable! she gasped, gathering him in her arms. I’ve missed you, she rasped throatily, pulling back after a moment and noticing the stricken look on his face. Fuck, sorry, I—it’s your older brother, Caracal, she croaked, voice quavering and chest hitching when she said his name.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 16, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 30, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 30, 2023, 08:57 PM