Hideaway Strath what's more wrong; that I too wish to be great
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She reminisced about her Mereo days while she sat there and waited. She wondered if @Ruenna had ever found relief from the pain. Aside from Aquillius, what had become of her other children? And, of course, Towhee couldn’t help but wonder about @Germanicus. It was probably best if she and the Imperator didn’t cross paths after what he’d done to @Fennec, but she was morbidly curious…

At last, a swarthy figure walked out of the passageway. Towhee’s eyes panned over him. His eyes reminded her of Caracal’s, which made her heart pang. Maybe he was blind in one too. Towhee drew a breath in through her nose, gaze dropping to his lips to catch his opener. She smirked, not unkindly.

It’s been a long time, Aquillius, she acknowledged, but I never forget a face, especially one that was buried in my tits once. What the heck are you doing here, kid? Don’t you know this place is a hellhole? Towhee said, gesturing at the strath behind him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: what's more wrong; that I too wish to be great - by Towhee - November 07, 2023, 06:58 PM