Blackfeather Woods stage 3: bargaining
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This place gave her the creeps, even after all this time. Towhee shuddered, hastening her step a little as she bisected the heart of the woods. The tip of her tail switched as she realized she hadn’t thought of the Blackfeathers in a very long time. They had ceased to exist, not just in her mind but, it seemed, in reality too.

She paused, eyes sweeping over the eldritch forest, before angling north after all. Towhee continuously checked her surroundings as she aimed for the airy meadow and the great lake beyond. From there, she would follow the river to her “parking spot” in The Heartwood, maybe rest a few days and then check in with her granddaughters.

Her orange gaze caught on something through the trees. Towhee halted and squinted, ears falling back again. It was a wolf, she realized with a little start. She instinctively sniffed the air, trying to catch its—his, she noted when she found it—scent. It was familiar. It took a moment for Towhee to place it. When she did, her eyes narrowed into slits.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 20, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 20, 2023, 05:29 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 27, 2023, 04:30 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 27, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 28, 2023, 10:04 PM