Ocean's Breath Plateau Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yes, Meerkat and Njord, Towhee concurred. Ray is one of their older children, and technically her firstborn grandson, though Killdeer would always hold that title in her heart and mind. Although it doesn’t quite fit the naming convention, I know the copse is intended to be part of the moon network. Maybe now that it includes the sun too, we can call it the galactic alliance, she quipped with a snort.

And that turned her thoughts toward her brother, the astronomer. Phox really hadn’t said much about Heph, though he hadn’t needed to. Towhee recalled the look on his face when he’d mentioned meeting her a few weeks back. Apparently Kukutux had told Heph she and Phox might make a good match. Towhee wondered if she might walk away from this encounter with the same opinion.

I’d love to track down your visitors while I’m out this way. Or if they’re busy preparing for the hunt, maybe we could drop in on Rodyn and his littles. If any of that’s too much to ask, I understand. I’m fine if you and I keep chatting. Maybe you can help me find a nice stone to take back to the copse. And we can gossip about my brother, if he’s of any particular interest to you, Towhee hinted, eyes doing a waggish little dance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - October 31, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 06, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 18, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 25, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 02, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:09 PM