Moonspear All of the places we ever go
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,038 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn’t hear tone, though it seemed like Bridget wasn’t too fussed about having kids, biological or otherwise. She supposed that was a blessing for her, all things considered, and tried not to feel shifty again when Bridget talked about finding a spinster.

There are plenty of ways to live a fulfilling life that don’t involve marriage, children and a white picket fence, Towhee concurred, but if it’s something you want, I do hope you find it.

Anyway, just because Towhee could totally be considered a spinster—and she didn’t mind that title at all—and she was more of a grandmother figure than a mother figure these days, this conversation really did make her think. No, she would not take a mate again, but what if she did what she’d done before messing around in romance? Supposing the plumbing still worked, she could have more kids…

This coming season will be my first as a single lady in a long time, she mused aloud, and I honestly kinda thought I was finished. But maybe I’m not. Back before I got hitched the first time, I totally slept my way around the wilds, getting knocked up and raising the kids with my brother’s help. I even bet he’d be down for a throwback, even if things work out with Heph…

Now she was just blathering. Towhee laughed, ducking her head, and suddenly realized they’d been standing here chatting for quite a while. She would be happy to continue the conversation for as long as Bridget liked, though she didn’t want either one of them to forget their original purposes for coming to Moonspear today.

You know, I’m pretty sure Sialuk plays for both teams and she has multiple partners. I don’t know how you feel about sharing, Towhee remarked with another laugh. If you wanna peel off and go find her, I was actually hoping to find Seal. Oh, and, uh, maybe let Sialuk know there's apparently a maniac on the loose. Some Moonboys are out there hunting him down but I want y’all to stay safe.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All of the places we ever go - by Bridget - November 28, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Towhee - November 28, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Bridget - November 29, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Towhee - November 29, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Bridget - November 29, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Towhee - November 30, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Bridget - November 30, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Towhee - November 30, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Bridget - November 30, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Towhee - November 30, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: All of the places we ever go - by Bridget - November 30, 2023, 08:42 PM