Ocean's Breath Plateau This time, this place.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brother didn’t seem to have any qualms with her plan. Towhee gazed at the side of his face for a beat, grateful for Phox’s easygoing ways, then turned her own eyes back to Rodyn again.

He too was onboard, prompting Towhee to say, Awesome. Thank you. We’ll stay here until spring, possibly longer. She exchanged a quick glance with Phox and quipped, I know better than to plan too far ahead anymore.

It would take some time—probably several days, honestly—to get used to the rhythm of pack life again. But Towhee was genuinely surprised when she felt an enormous sense of relief wash through her, easing unknown tensions. She had enjoyed her travels, yet the idea of just sitting still and letting everyone come to her was pretty relaxing, she had to admit.

They would have to send word. Maybe there was a young scout living in Moontide. Or perhaps a visitor would stop by that could spread the word for them. Towhee decided she wouldn’t worry about that just now. She would focus on getting Phox and herself settled.

Can I stop by your place and see them sometime soon? Towhee asked after Panuk and Rolayne.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
This time, this place. - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: This time, this place. - by Phox - December 04, 2023, 05:18 PM
RE: This time, this place. - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: This time, this place. - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:18 PM
RE: This time, this place. - by Phox - December 05, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: This time, this place. - by Rodyn - December 06, 2023, 06:49 AM
RE: This time, this place. - by Towhee - December 06, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: This time, this place. - by Rodyn - December 08, 2023, 06:38 AM
RE: This time, this place. - by Phox - December 07, 2023, 05:48 PM
RE: This time, this place. - by Towhee - December 08, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: This time, this place. - by Rodyn - December 08, 2023, 02:44 PM