Ocean's Breath Plateau ivruk
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Gazing at the ocean views afforded by her new residence, Towhee couldn’t help but think about Simeon, Malakai, Dinah and Ava Amara. She pondered everyone’s behavior during Caracal’s funeral. Surely they hadn’t stayed there after that. She should find out for herself, though every time she thought about setting foot on the island, her stomach clenched. She wasn’t ready to face those memories. And what if she found Heda there, after all? By now, Towhee wanted to strangle the woman.

Besides, she had no intention of leaving the plateau for the foreseeable future. It was time to hunker down with her brother for a little bit. But she did want to make sure her loved ones know where to find her, so Towhee climbed to her feet and began to meander the plateau. She wanted to meet her pack mates and find out whether any of them was a messenger by trade.

The first wolf she came across was young, perhaps the same age as her youngest children and grandchildren. Perhaps it was that thought which jogged her memory, because there was nothing particularly familiar about him as Towhee approached. But the closer she came, the more she got the distinct impression she knew this boy somehow. Perhaps she’d seen him around one of the villages?

Hiya, Towhee greeted him, his name hitting her like a lightning strike, Raiyuk?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 05, 2023, 11:46 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 06, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 06, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 06, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 08, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 13, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 13, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: ivruk - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: ivruk - by Towhee - December 19, 2023, 09:39 PM