Ocean's Breath Plateau Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He wouldn’t, Towhee assured, fighting an idiotic smile. Is that something you want for yourself? Children? she added.

Speaking of which, they arrived at Rodyn’s den site. Towhee’s orange gaze swept the area before zeroing in on the Alpha male and the two little boys playing nearby. It appeared Rodyn was cleaning a hide, perhaps to warm their humble home.

Hiya, Towhee said to all three of them, missing Heph’s self-deprecating greeting. She did turn to say to her, I’d like to hang out here for a bit, if you’d like to continue this conversation? I could talk about Phox for ages. But if you have other stuff to do, don’t let me keep you. We can always reconvene later.

Shooting smiles all around, Towhee padded closer to Rodyn with an assessing look on her face. He looked a little tired, though that was unsurprising. Towhee was singularly aware of just how tough single parenthood could be, even with a village to back you.

How’s everyone doing today? she asked on an exhale, taking a seat.

Would you guys like to fade here? Then we can have many more now that Towhee’s here to stay for a bit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - October 31, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 06, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 18, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 25, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 02, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:09 PM