Ocean's Breath Plateau Hoist the colors.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She’d heard there would be a great hunt on the plains to the south soon. As tempting as it was to attend and see many familiar faces, Towhee decided to remain at her new, temporary home. She would hold down the fort and wait for @Phox to bring home some leftovers… and hopefully some updates about his burgeoning relationship with @Heph.

While many of the pack’s members were preoccupied with making preparations, Towhee made her way to @Rodyn’s den site. She assumed he might like to go and perhaps take @Panuk and @Rolayne with him. But if they were too little for such a field trip, she wanted to offer her services as a sitter.

Good morning, she called out as she approached, then glanced upward and realized her potential error, er… afternoon?

When Panuk’s little face appeared in the doorway, she grinned and made a beckoning gesture. The quiet child glanced behind him and Towhee assumed he was looking to his father or brother. She smiled patiently and waited to see if the little family would emerge.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - December 19, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - December 27, 2023, 11:32 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rolayne - December 28, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - December 28, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - December 31, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - January 01, 2024, 08:34 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rolayne - January 02, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Towhee - January 02, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: Hoist the colors. - by Rodyn - January 03, 2024, 11:19 AM