Coconut Grove Paradisal Loss
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t pick up his reply this time, either, but she caught the nod. Towhee braced herself as he struggled to his feet, maneuvering so he could leverage himself if he needed. When he managed to stand, she pressed in close, taking his weight. He was quite heavy, though she stood strong for both of them.

Okay, she said, shifting and looking at the surrounding grove. The trees here are spaced too far apart, they don’t cover shit. And it’s all wide open space between here and the plateau, she thought aloud, grimacing a little. Our best bet is to get you there, where we can get you some medical help. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully…

Towhee telegraphed her intent to take a few steps in that direction. It would be a long and arduous trek, though there was food and shelter at the plateau, at the very least. And she could run a message to the plains, fetch a healer and perhaps the boy’s mother, if that proved necessary.

I may fast forward them to the plateau in my next post, or you can do it in yours, if that sounds like a plan? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 29, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 29, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 29, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 29, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 30, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 30, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 30, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 31, 2023, 10:35 AM