Ocean's Breath Plateau Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee’s body ached all over, the cost of hauling poor @Massaraq the other day. She didn’t regret helping him, of course, but she hadn’t realized she would pay for it with all this soreness and stiffness days later. Even a long “yogurt” session this morning didn’t really do much to relieve it.

She stood not far from Rodyn’s den, rolling her shoulders, when Rolayne appeared with a stick. Maybe he was too focused on the stick to notice her or she’d become such a fixture these past few days, she didn’t merit any more acknowledgement than a houseplant. Towhee’s lips twitched and she made no comment as the boy settled down to chew on his plaything.

Only after a while did she plod over to Rolayne, sliding into downward dog only to flop to the ground. Towhee let out a little sigh of pain as she eased onto one side, resting her weight on her elbow and shoulder as she peered at the youngster.

I feel like you beat the shit out of me with that stick while I was asleep. Did you? she teased.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - December 30, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 10:51 AM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 03:18 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - December 31, 2023, 08:23 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - December 31, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - January 01, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - January 01, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - January 01, 2024, 07:17 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - January 01, 2024, 07:32 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Towhee - January 01, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: Don't tell Dad the babysitter's dead - by Rolayne - January 01, 2024, 08:10 PM