Moonspear You are the only mother I have ever known
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They arrived at Moonspear. Rolayne stopped at its foot and Towhee did too, intending to finally close the distance. Hopefully he wasn’t run nearly so ragged. She wanted to check, make sure he was alright and let him know she was here. Instead, she fell asleep standing up.

When she snapped out of it just a minute or two later, Rolayne was gone. Towhee called his name as she lurched toward the borders. She still didn’t see him and now he’d gone someplace she couldn’t follow. He knew he should be safe here, but trespassing still wasn’t ideal.

Blinking grainy eyes, she raised her muzzle to announce her presence at the borders. Towhee added a tired footnote: “And Rolayne is currently on the loose, running up the mountain…”
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You are the only mother I have ever known - by Rolayne - January 02, 2024, 08:17 AM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Towhee - January 02, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Sialuk - January 02, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Rodyn - January 02, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Rolayne - January 02, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Towhee - January 02, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Sialuk - January 02, 2024, 10:15 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Rolayne - January 03, 2024, 06:58 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Sialuk - January 05, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Rolayne - January 05, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Sialuk - January 10, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: You are the only mother I have ever known - by Rolayne - January 10, 2024, 09:19 PM