Ocean's Breath Plateau …it's falling into place.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A seabird of some kind drew her attention upward briefly, causing Towhee to miss Raindrop’s first comment. But when her orange gaze came to rest on the silver woman’s face again, she caught the answer to her question. Although she didn’t explicitly mention a mate or pups, Towhee drew that conclusion from her words.

You have plenty of time to find everything you want in life, Towhee agreed, guessing that she was the same age as Caracal and—well, just the twins now. Her jaw clenched momentarily before she added, If you don’t meet anyone here and things don’t pan out with Valiant, there’s always Kukutux.

They were approaching the far western span of the plateau, so Towhee turned her back on the ocean and glanced over the neighboring plains. She didn’t expect to see anything but cold, brittle grass stretching miles toward Shadewood off in the distance. But she stopped when she noticed some specks here and there on the grassland.

There’s a herd of some kind down there, she noted to Raindrop, tail flicking. I’ll have to tell @Phox. Maybe he’ll get a group together and go hunt them. Wonder what they are… Towhee mused, squinting, but they were too far away to make out details.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
…it's falling into place. - by Raindrop - January 15, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Towhee - January 15, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Raindrop - January 15, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Towhee - January 15, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Raindrop - January 15, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Towhee - January 15, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Raindrop - January 15, 2024, 08:27 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Towhee - January 15, 2024, 08:39 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Raindrop - January 15, 2024, 09:01 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Towhee - January 15, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: …it's falling into place. - by Raindrop - January 15, 2024, 09:43 PM