Cedar Sweep A Stone Will Never Break
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He ventured closer. Towhee’s muscles tensed further. He didn’t speak until he’d stopped a few yards away. His lips were difficult to read and it took her a moment to parse his words. She really only caught a few: “mate,” “hurt” and an inquisitive “go?”

She didn’t respond right away. Where was said mate? How badly was she hurt? Towhee knew Njord and Meerkat would want to help, though she didn’t think they had the resources to look after an injured wolf, especially with her daughter pregnant.

There’s a creek that way, she said, motioning toward the neighboring bog. It forks. Follow the western fork north, through the swamp. The water pours from a lake. Turn east and go through the mountain pass. You’ll find several packs there. They’ll hear you if you call for help from anywhere near the quarry you’ll find there.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A Stone Will Never Break - by Dreven - January 16, 2024, 07:19 AM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Towhee - January 16, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Dreven - January 18, 2024, 01:48 PM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Towhee - January 19, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Dreven - January 21, 2024, 10:02 AM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Towhee - January 21, 2024, 10:18 AM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Dreven - January 21, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: A Stone Will Never Break - by Towhee - January 21, 2024, 10:44 AM