Moonstone Quarry For of sugar and ice, I am made
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She must’ve said that a lot louder than she intended because not only did he hear it, it startled him. Towhee’s eyes widened as the stranger very nearly pitched forward into the quarry. She made an abortive movement in his direction, one foreleg reaching toward him, though she was entirely too far away to help.

Fortunately, he managed to find his equilibrium. He turned to look at her and Towhee stared back, still processing the sight of the other wolf nearly plunging to his death merely because she couldn’t grasp a concept like volume control. Her paw balled into a fist, then sank back to the ground.

She could see the distant movement of his lips, though there was no reading them from all the way back here. Still reeling a little, Towhee walked over to him. He didn’t look angry with her. If anything, he looked apologetic and sheepish. It made her feel worse.

In her haste to apologize and make sure he was okay, Towhee blurted, Are you fucking sorry?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Sumac - January 23, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Towhee - January 24, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Sumac - January 25, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Towhee - January 26, 2024, 09:43 AM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Sumac - January 27, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Towhee - January 28, 2024, 05:05 PM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Sumac - January 31, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Sumac - February 01, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: For of sugar and ice, I am made - by Sumac - February 03, 2024, 05:56 PM