Coconut Grove Wolvesbreath.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She nodded solemnly at his first question, exhaling on a sigh. His next one caused Towhee to glance away for a long beat. She’d been keeping her feelings to herself for a long time. She needed to tell her brother the truth she’d unearthed during her conversation with Rodyn, much as she hated to disappoint him.

-“I’ve been unhappy since we got here. There,”- she corrected, eyes drifting to the plateau before finally settling back on his familiar features. -“I tried to stick it out, especially since I didn’t—and still don’t—know exactly what’s been eating at me. I’ve just felt so useless… it’s hard to explain.”-

She paused to collect her thoughts a moment, taking the opportunity to step away from Phox and shake some excess water from her coat. She really ought to keep moving, she noted. The wind was rather chilling, especially with soaking wet fur. Towhee motioned at her brother, inviting him to walk inland.

I still want to be there for you and Heph. I just don’t think I can live there in a full-time capacity anymore. I’m sorry.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - January 29, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - February 02, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - February 03, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - February 09, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - February 11, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - February 16, 2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - February 19, 2024, 09:31 AM