Sun Mote Copse boots on the ground i'm ready to go
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee Jr immediately looked contrite, which soothed her mother’s flaring temper a bit. She knew she’d been the one to suggest Jr come to this very place and she was glad her daughter had heeded her advice. But that didn’t excuse her ditching Dutch’s pack without a word.

-“Why didn’t you at least tell him you were going to visit the copse?”- Towhee asked with only a mild edge of exasperation. -“You were so upset about Ariadne dipping without a word, so why would you turn around and do that to somebody else? It’s okay to find a better fit, it’s not cool to just take off without saying anything…”-

She sighed. Despite her pointy words, she slid her muzzle alongside her daughter’s in greeting. She really was relieved to find her here. Towhee knew Jr was capable but she’d still worried. The wilderness didn’t show any mercy to those with physical shortcomings.

-“Is Ghost around here somewhere? Did you want me to call for your sister?”- she offered, backing away and taking a seat because she was exhausted.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 17, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 29, 2024, 05:38 AM