Shadewood With all the fire we can breathe.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The angle afforded her a direct view of the wound she’d inflicted on the stranger’s foreleg. It was shallow, which was fortunate for both of them. Her eyes cut back toward her face when she spoke, though Towhee made sure not to look up for too long. She was pretty much at their mercy and, besides, she’d fucked up twice over.

-“Yeah, of course,”- she readily agreed to what was truthfully a very forbearing deal. -“Look, I’m sorry for taking what wasn’t mine. I honestly thought you would’ve moved on by now but that was my error in judgment. And,”- she continued, pausing to deliberate whether it was a very bad idea to call attention to this, -“I’m sorry for inflicting that. I know a medic, if you need one.”-

Towhee herself was unmarked, save for perhaps some superficial puncture wounds in her nape that barely hurt. And she supposed she might have some scratches on her back, though they couldn’t be too terrible either. The scar was unusually sensitive, though it only stung a little now. She was lucky if she escaped this unscathed.

But for the moment, she was still at their mercy. Towhee shifted her attention between the two, memorizing what she could. She wondered if they lived here but she didn’t ask, at least for now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
With all the fire we can breathe. - by Towhee - February 26, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 09:22 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Towhee - February 26, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 11:11 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Towhee - February 26, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 11:35 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Towhee - February 26, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: With all the fire we can breathe. - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 12:18 PM