Verdigris Ravine (M) And wrens have begun to sing an old song in the mouth of your kettle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: septic miscarriage...

She felt warm. Was it just the desert air or something else? Towhee tried to steady her breathing, braced for another wave of pain. None came, for now, though her heart was pounding so fast that her entire body rocked gently with the movement. She licked her parched chops anxiously, eyes flicking upward.

Towhee’s thumping heart jumped into her throat at the sight of a heavily pregnant S’ari in the middle distance. She finally stood up straighter again, gauging the coyote’s expression before taking a step toward her. She felt shaky and wondered if she was simply thirstier than she’d realized. Good gods, a cold drink did sound good right about now.

S’ari, hey, she panted as she closed the distance. You’re very ro— she quipped, voice cutting off as another cramp rocked through her without warning.

This time, her blood mixed with the desert sand. Towhee winced at the unpleasant gush and the smell—the smell! Had a more horrific scent ever passed into her nose? She retched, making whale eyes at the unsuspecting S’ari.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And wrens have begun to sing an old song in the mouth of your kettle. - by Towhee - March 13, 2024, 11:41 AM