Verdigris Ravine (M) And wrens have begun to sing an old song in the mouth of your kettle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
S’ari began arguing with the male, who Towhee presumed was the father of her incoming pups. Her orange eyes cut back and forth as she tried to follow, though the male’s rebuttal wasn’t one she could understand despite the resemblance to her own conlang. She wanted to cut in and offer to find water on her own, though S’ari’s aggression toward him made Towhee hesitate to leave her with the riled man. Besides, she might need more of their help…

S’ari, she said quietly, wearily, if you’re alright with it, and here she paused emphatically, I can go find water myself. I won’t go near anyone else. I won’t bother anybody, unless I start actively dying, I guess. Will that work? For everyone? she added, including the one-eyed stranger.

Never apologize for keeping things interesting! :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: (M) And wrens have begun to sing an old song in the mouth of your kettle. - by Towhee - March 13, 2024, 01:52 PM