Verdigris Ravine Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
After soaking a few minutes, she slogged back to shore and laid down again. She considered the merit of taking yet another nap when Towhee saw S’ari’s companion approaching. She raised her head and watched him in silence, blinking when he offered her what was probably medicine.

She stared for a beat, then said, If this is poison, I’m pretty sure S’ari will kick your ass, before pausing and accepting the slathered bone.

Towhee sniffed it, nose wrinkling. If he’d wanted to poison her, he probably would’ve stuffed it inside food or something less obvious. She hesitated, then licked at the green mixture. It wasn’t as nasty as she feared, though it certainly didn’t taste good.

I’ll thank you if I don’t die, she quipped to the surly coyote. Do you understand what I’m saying? Can you speak? ‘Cause I’d love to hear if S’ari had her pups…
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox. - by Towhee - March 16, 2024, 12:43 PM