Verdigris Ravine Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did speak, his brevity making it easier for Towhee to read his lips. She wasn’t sure she understood the last two words, though it sounded like S’ari had given birth to three pups. Despite feeling like a wrung-out dishrag, Towhee managed a smile and a single wave of her tail at this good news.

Awesome, she acknowledged, then paused to think of what to say next and muster up the energy to do so. I’m Towhee, by the way. Thanks for the—whatever this is, she said, waving a paw toward the bone, and for letting me hang. I was—I guess I still am—in a pretty bad way.

But she was pretty sure she would survive, unless of course S’ari’s friend decided to attack her. Towhee had a distinct advantage in size, yet her strength was sapped. That line of thought made her wonder if it was just the two of them—and the three pups, now—living in this ravine.

Are there others living here? she asked, not sure if she should dread the answer.

Nobody had come to bother her. Very possibly, someone had taken pity on her and left that fish. Towhee’s lips pursed, orange eyes resting inquisitively on the one-eyed coyote’s face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox. - by Towhee - March 17, 2024, 10:32 AM