Rosewater Oasis A white stag pulls up a stool and bellows hymns to enchantments.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She daydreamed about sending a messenger to tell @Phox and anybody else who cared that she was retiring in this desert oasis. Towhee snorted but indulged herself. What if he and @Heph decided to join her here? She hadn’t been happy stationed in Moontide but she just knew it would be different here. This place was about as idyllic as they came.

Soft footsteps went unheard, same with the single word that dropped from the stranger’s lips. Towhee’s drowsy eyes raised by chance and she started at the svelte creature a few feet away. Well, she would’ve been svelte if not for the fact that every fur on her body appeared to be standing on end at the moment.

Uh, Towhee said, shifting to sit up a little bit straighter, hi? She paused awkwardly. Are you from the coyote tribe?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)