Sun Mote Copse It’s been a long day without you, my friend.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He asked for a moment, turning from her. Towhee exhaled, debating whether to reach out and rest a paw on his shoulder in solidarity. Right when she was about to do it, Njord collected himself and faced her.

I tried so hard to convince him, and all my efforts did was just push him further away. I know it’s difficult to accept but take my word for it: we shouldn’t try to find him. We have to do our best to impress that on them, Towhee said resignedly.

There was always the chance she was wrong. Maybe Swordfish would think about what she’d told him and have a change of heart. Maybe he’d show up after all. But Towhee knew they ought to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Do you want to tell her? Or do you want me to tell her?

They could do it together, though Towhee waited to see what Njord thought.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s been a long day without you, my friend. - by Towhee - May 21, 2024, 02:38 PM