Ocean's Breath Plateau Vole little a vealwav.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Timestamp: June 14.

She didn’t have much choice but to sleep out in the open that first night, though she mustered all her strength to crawl under the cover of Coconut Grove. Towhee felt rested when she woke late the next day, though her neck was killing her and she was pretty sure her tail was broken.

She possessed just enough energy to trudge across the plains and slump in the shadow of Ocean’s Breath Plateau. Towhee sent up a call for anyone, though she hoped @Phox, @Heph or @Rodyn might make an appearance. She could use some food and a safe place to rest for another night or two before she trekked back to the copse.

But there was something else Moontide might offer her. Towhee turned as if to look at the distant island, grunting when the muscles and tendons in her neck vehemently protested the movement.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Vole little a vealwav. - by Towhee - June 17, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: Vole little a vealwav. - by Phox - June 17, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: Vole little a vealwav. - by Towhee - June 17, 2024, 12:15 PM