Grouse Thicket [m] fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her frank command did not elicit any particular reaction. Towhee squinted, wondering if history was about to repeat itself after all. Her jaw clenched as she remembered his words of rejection. “I don’t want you.” Was this guy about to say the same damn thing?

His muzzle touched just behind her shoulder blade, then skimmed toward her hip. Towhee shivered deliciously, every errant thought fleeing her brain immediately. He didn’t speak, his mouth too busy teasing every inch of her back, sides and backside.

He drove her to the brink of madness before lustfully gathering her to him and unleashing the ardor of a Latin lover on her. Afterward, there was nothing to do but sink to the ground, catch her breath and aimlessly look around for her brains.

Again, she insisted exactly seven minutes hence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden - by Towhee - July 02, 2024, 01:51 PM