Sun Mote Copse my my my
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She’d made a habit out of parking on Njord’s Cragh and surveying the territory. The hillock certainly afforded her a great view, letting her observe the comings and goings of the copse’s members. They were sparse these days, soon to grow even fewer. Towhee shifted her weight, frowning as she thought about her recent conversation with Jr.

It was time to track down @Fennec for their one-on-one, though she hadn’t seen her eldest in days. She did see Skipjack scrambling toward the cottage, freshly returned from an overnight trip. Towhee raised a paw to shield her eyes, scanning for the boy’s mother. Meerkat trailed behind her son, pausing every now and again. She looked like she was talking to herself.

Rising onto all fours, she trotted down the hillside toward The Taigh, intercepting Meerkat as she padded past Fish’s Loch. Towhee strode right up to her and lowered her head, butting it against her sandy shoulder.

Did you two have a good time? Towhee asked as she stepped back to peer closely at her daughter’s expression.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
my my my - by Meerkat - July 22, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:39 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:45 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:49 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 11:05 PM