Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,156 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
avoiding cry was not easy, for he was an involved individual, genuinely concerned for the well-being of each of his wolves. but kukutux left her den before sunrise, and kept herself busy almost until the evening as oft as she was able. looking upon him when she knew gwen would soon grow heavy with his children sparked a pain in kukutux she did not like, a weakness.

today the girl was upon her familiar task of plant-gathering, and had so far collected three bundles of different herbs.  one would be useful, she knew, a mint that reminded her of the spicy plant that grew upon the edges of the isle. today, it seemed, she would be able to use it, for as kukutux moved through the keep, the acrid scent of vomit came to her.

a lean black wolfess, honed by battle, expelled her weakness into the foliage, and the duck heard the flare of tears in the words she did not recognize. "you need this," she murmured, forgoing a formal greeting for now, and pulling the rabbit fur from her shoulders to reveal the mint.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Kukutux - March 14, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM