Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,156 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a bit taken aback by the other's ignorance, kukutux decided not to judge. first-time motherhood was something altogether new and difficult; perhaps this warrior-woman had not the instruction of a mother to know what was to come. "this is not unnatural," she murmured gently. "it will go on for some days, but will soon end."

shouldering her rabbit skin once more, the duck cleared her throat. "i am kukutux." healer aspirant, though that was perhaps clear from her burden of herbs. she would wait here, alongside the sable woman, to see if she was needed further, unsure of whether or not she should offer more advice to the sickened wolfess.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Kukutux - March 20, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM