Ouroboros Spine take me back to a happy place
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,185 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
last for me <3 please msg me if anything here is not great/too assumptive!

and there it was. kukutux wanted to cluck her tongue in sympathy for antares, for she saw how hard it had been for him to speak. she wanted of course to know what it was he must do, but would no more think of asking than she would have answered such an inquiry about her own death songs. to keyni she glanced now, filled with pride that moonglow would have another sister in its growing circle of women. it calls to me.

a glissade of guilt now, to find any delight in the falling of the glen. but their pain belonged to her. she had listened to osiris sing powerfully into the night. she had heard antares' own voice. kukutux had listened to the fireflies find one another and her blood had beat with hope for them. even now, they had not died. they would not forget the faces of those who had made them, that of her kinsman among that number.

lane speaking, saying she too would go out into the land. to this kukutux hid her first reaction — surprise, for had she not seemed interested in zane? perhaps vision had failed the duck. a soft look to the medic. all of them suffering, and they must be cleansed by their own route. 

the woman straightened, smoothing pearlwhite fur and looking toward the dark ostrega now. how much he resembled the blackfox! how much he looked like the blackbear! the name of their family existed powerfully below his wounded spirit. when strength returned to the boy, he would be thundercloud over glacier. "i hope that peace comes as you seek your path, antares," kukutux said softly. "you will be my nuak even if you travel a great distance. moonglow has a welcome for you that cannot be taken away."

to pretty, pained lane: "you have been a good sister to me and to this place. if your trail leads you to us again, i will share with you the secret of saiyu, which is a medicine that can only be made with water that is warm." she knew the younger to share her interest in herbs, but lane bore much wanderlust inside her healing heart. she would share it anyway, and evidenced this with a small quick smile before turning her jadestone eyes to vallkyrie.

blue ice woman. "there always is a place for strong hunters in moonglow. some may cross between two circles. i believe that you are one of these." kuktuux had thus far seen the start and the strife of building two poles within moonglow, but it must be finished. it must be scraped as a hide was, polished, cleaned. perfected. and in this, a moonwoman with wisdom knew it was wise to see each for their strengths. 

beside her, sivullik. the woman was straightening now, turning her eyes to antares and then to keyni. "you are welcomed." offering a nudge to each of those gathered if allowed, kukutux would sweep them all with a steady look, one that rested upon adrastus, before moving to stand alongside their newest, whispering that they should go first to the duck's ulaq. 
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 07, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 07, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 08, 2021, 12:50 AM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Lane - April 10, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Keyni - April 12, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Vallkyrie - April 16, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Adrastus - April 17, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Kukutux - April 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: take me back to a happy place - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:22 AM