Ouroboros Spine My atonement lasts the best part of eternity.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux held her silence as nuak spoke, ears flattening as it seemed he would rush her. but he did not. 

a brother, dead. a mother, dead. a father — moonwoman did not want to think of it. "this place could have been family for you. where is she?" kuktuux demanded. wounded, narrowly escaping the jaws of moonglow wolves. "she has left you here. she does not care for your life or your death."

"i was also traded, once. that does not mean i must always be something that was bartered," kukutux spat, though her jaw was beginning to tighten with frustration. there was no more to be said. nuak believed he was the property of the demon, and would not hear her.

nearby, @Zane. kukutux nodded to him. "i give you a new name now," she said, straightening, jadestone eyes bright with fervency and anger. "you will be kiliutak, for you have the want only to be a tool."

if he did not react, she would turn away, ready to speak of his fate to the others.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: My atonement lasts the best part of eternity. - by Kukutux - June 29, 2021, 12:06 PM