Alpha*
3,146 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
Private 
"ariadne has chosen kigipigak."

this time her words were cool fire for the ears of @Shikoba, as moonwoman stared toward the glacier where the man who had caused pain in her village now turned her daughter's head.

did they not recall the pain of sakhmet? how kivaluk had only just come from himself? on some small level, kukutux understood that a great portion of her dread was driven by her loss. their loss. to lose another daughter even in this way was a piercing agony.

"i shared words with him some time ago. it was not a kind conversation. i told him he must mend things with kivaluk. then i went to ariadne, to tell him his story. he has the name kilgitsuk now, a trader's name. but she was given all this wisdom she did not have. perhaps i made him to be this to her, something desired."

a flicker of bitter humour. "i know she has chosen him for he came to me in some days, and very soon after she had taken him to her sleeping-place. he flaunted it, shikoba."

her anger was sharp in the cold air. "i can say nothing against it. for ariadne's heart, i will say i accept this. but i do not. i do not."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 05, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 05, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 06, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 09, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 10, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 20, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - December 29, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Kukutux - January 01, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: mamianaktuk ◸ - by Shikoba - January 10, 2024, 09:26 PM