Hoshor Plains saumik ⋭
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,154 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded slowly. "i will say these things to your husband, but listen to me, kiaranatuuk. you will need women for this."

she thought for a moment, studying the sober and lovely features of reverie. "if i prepared a place for you in my village, would you think to bear your children there? there will always be someone to watch over you, and when your little ones can walk, we will bring them home to hearthwood."

"if this is not for you, i say that i will travel. many have need of me. maybe hearthwood will send a healer, to be trained." a thought was taking root in her mind, one that she would share with @Aiolos, @Vairë, and @Shikoba.

if sedna did not bless her again, kukutux would become irnisiksiiji and keep a moving camp in the wilderness. she was not yet slow, her teeth ached but she could fish for herself. her mind counted the young women she thought would bring forth new young; vairë, sialuk, ariadne, chickadee, and reverie. in moonsong there were two other she-wolves she had not yet met. in moontide there were two young women as of yet unknown to her, and two she knew in passing to be the wife of the prolific, bawdy seal hunter man, chakliux: tullik and marina. and now reverie was among them.

and perhaps heph would be also, along with shikoba.

there was much life to be guided. she considered an apprentice from each moonvillage to travel with her, and perhaps when they had gained their own expertise she would send them alone.

she had many things to consider.
Messages In This Thread
saumik ⋭ - by Kukutux - December 25, 2023, 05:40 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Reverie - December 25, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Kukutux - December 25, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Reverie - December 25, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Reverie - December 26, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Reverie - December 26, 2023, 11:02 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Kukutux - December 27, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: saumik ⋭ - by Reverie - December 27, 2023, 02:36 PM