Ouroboros Spine xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,161 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded. she had been able to raise the ice crystal and the raindrop with her blackfox. he would not see their lives after, and this was a certain sort of pain. "we will help you. your sisters, and the hunters. you will have meat at your hearth and your children will be taught the stories and words of my people. we will give you all but sivullik."

a sympathetic breath. "he cares already for the children you carry. his eyes will see them no matter where he has been led."

moonwoman clucked her tongue, pressed close to the cloudberry woman for a moment, moved aside. "come to my ulaq. i will give you berries and doe fat. then we will sleep for a time. he will come to you then, in the place of dreaming."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - July 19, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Kukutux - August 01, 2021, 01:34 AM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - August 11, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Kukutux - August 12, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - August 27, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Kukutux - August 29, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: xlviii. one day, we'll reveal the truth - by Lótë - August 29, 2021, 07:02 PM