Moonglow
Alpha*
3,161 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
PPing kigi along & assuming aiolos would come too <3

kukutux tried not to dwell on what went on in the house of her sister. all that mattered was that adrastus had returned, and been dutiful to she and their children. he had seemed hurried enough at the borders.

when the cloudberry woman's call came, it was for help. 

moonwoman lifted her head. "sialuk, stay with your sisters." the cry had come from the direction of the ulaq her sister shared with her husband.

kiggavik fell into step quietly alongside her as she moved toward the sound. her sun man too would not remain behind, and it was between them that kukutux came to the hearth of adrastus and lótë.

there was a tenor of anger and grief in the air. the duck glanced first to the cloudberry woman and then to her children, to where the mother wrapped herself tightly around them.

"lótë," she said softly, though worry and confusion were written upon her face. "we have come to help you." she looked at the pale shadow where she thought adrastus might be

she did not invade the darkness of their den, not yet. "if there is anger between the both of you, then do not stay, sivullik." her voice was drawn, but this was the way of women. this was her way. if lótë wished to stay, then adrastus must leave. this was the ulaq of his wife. it was where she had lived alone and birthed their children without him. 

"what will you do, sister?"
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: xlvvi. ringing in my head, when you broke my chest - by Kukutux - September 25, 2021, 06:31 PM