Moonglow
Alpha*
3,160 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
always worth it! <3

in the village of her birth hour, the hearth of another man and woman was not for the others to look upon. it was not seemly to be seen looking into the ulaq of another. such things would be told, and in time. a village was not a large place.

there were two circles for this reason: that each side might be shared.

but she was moonwoman, and so it was different for her. these things were her responsibility to know.

adrastus had not returned to his duties as sivullik, and lótë — her sister seemed weaker, beyond that of a mother with many children.

kukutux had shared with no one outside her own den the truth of kausiut's foot, her daughter's eye. each day it became more clear, that the creeping water-eater had come to her in childbirth. "i am stronger now. twins wake together. eat together. cry together. i think that they have secret words between them." she smiled, but her eyes asked the silent questions her politeness would not allow.

"aiolos and sialuk give to me much helping." she thought of what she had asked her sun man, and knew that he would do this if it was wished. "soon i will go out beyond the forest."

for a long moment, kukutux said nothing. and then she reached out to cover lótë's paw softly with her own. "if my husband had come back after so long of being away, i do not think i would know how many things there would be to feel."

carefully, lest her own selfishness in the matter spill over.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
mitappuk ⊯ - by Kukutux - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: mitappuk ⊯ - by Lótë - September 24, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: mitappuk ⊯ - by Kukutux - September 25, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: mitappuk ⊯ - by Lótë - September 26, 2021, 08:09 PM