Swiftcurrent Creek I'm gonna show you: loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
She's looking for @Arric but this is all welcome <3
Bafflingly, inexplicably, selfishly: she missed Bjarna. It was stupid, really. Reverie had hardly been present at Kvarsheim when she was a part of it, but now that her sister was inaccessible to her, she found herself... grieving, almost. Grief for the sister she'd chosen in place of the grief she should have felt for the brother she had left. She could not return, not yet; it was possible that Tybault would follow her there still, and Reverie could not abide that.
But she couldn't leave Bjarna to wonder, nor Gunnar, the father she'd always wanted. So she sought Arric today with this purpose in mind, following his scent through the territory with tail waving. There was a bit more confidence in her step now; she belonged here, at least for the moment. As long as Lestan was here.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
There was a sadness to the girl that had begun to make her home among them. Arric didn't know exactly what that meant, but it was not his place to ask. She could come to him if she so wished. Black body was standing near the creek edge. 

Eyes closed, even breathing. He stood still, mind blissfully blank. It was nice to find peace of mind for the first time in a while. He hadn't realized how much turmoil had been happening until he finally got a moment of silence.

A footstep near, and he flicked an ear but ignored it for now.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She found him standing by the creek with eyes closed, an aura of peace about him. Reverie was struck again by how pretty he was, but only for a moment. She drifted to stand by his side with soft steps, suddenly very aware of the silence. Even her breathing slowed and quieted to match his, to avoid disrupting the serenity of the moment. She glanced to him, but settled for gazing out at the creek. Reverie had meant to speak to Arric, but now she did not want to. It felt wrong to break the silence.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
She was staring, but only briefly. He knew it was wrong to say such conceited things, but he also knew that he wasn't entirely ugly. Someone had gifted him with good looks, his father had been a knockout. His mother too.

Soft footfalls beside him and the tickling smell of Reverie lit up his nostrils,b ut she said nothing at first. Simply stood near him, he could feel her. When she didn't speak, he cracked an eye to look her over with a smirk. 

Hello Reverie.

He shifted and ruffled his fur and then smoothed it out.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She felt his eyes on her, and shot a glance his way only to see him smirking at her. Reverie flushed a little. Hello, She returned softly. Were you... meditating? Her gaze turned curious as she looked at him more fully now. He had seemed so peaceful for a moment. Content. She was a little jealous.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He chuckled and stretched forward, getting the kinks out of his back, much like a cat. Then settled to his haunches with a soft mm noise.

I was. I had realized that I hadn't in a while and needed a calm mind.

He tilted his head and dipped his nose to her. What brings you out and about?
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She almost asked if she could join him. Was meditation something you could do together? But Reverie didn't get the chance. Arric had his own question, and it reminded her promptly of why she'd sought him in the first place.
Oh! Well, I - I was wondering if there's anyone in Swiftcurrent Creek who might be able to - take a message to Kvarsheim for me, She was hesitant even as she said it. It felt like a lot to ask. I want them to know where I am, but I - if I go there, Tybault might follow my scent there, and... And she could not bear the thought of him hurting Gunnar, or Bjarna, or any of them. She hoped Arric would understand.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric would have allowed her to join him. You could do such things together. Sometimes it was nice to just exist with someone in silence. Just you and one other and silence. It was peaceful.

Arric studied her and then nodded. We'll get someone to go. I don't know who yet. I'll have to ask Akavir who he wants to send. But yes we'll let your found family know that you are here and that if they so please they can visit you.

He raised a brow then. Wondering if she would admit she missed her family or if she would keep it to herself.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Arric agreed easily to her request, to Reverie's relief. But she did not like the way he was looking at her, as if he could see right through her. As if he knew what she was thinking. Thank you, Arric, She murmured, but her gaze dropped in the next moment. Whoever you send - can you... make sure that they warn Gunnar and Bjarna about Tybault, too? And my other brothers - they're not dangerous, not like Tybault, but I don't want them to find me again.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric saw no problem with having a wolf deliver a message, especially one so closet to them. He shifted again and lifted his gaze to the skyline. A soft ear tilted towards her. Done looking at her, as it seemed to make her uncomfortable.

We can do that. I'll see if I can go. That way we can make sure it gets delivered correctly. I should be able too. I don't know why he would tell me no.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I appreciate it - really, She offered a genuine smile then, her eyes soft as she dared to look at him. He wasn't staring at her anymore. Reverie relaxed slightly. If there's anything I can do for you in return... It felt a little silly to make the offer, but she did it anyway. What could she possibly offer Arric that he couldn't do for himself?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
You're welcome. that was all he said. He didn't need to say anything else. There was nothing to be said. He would deliver her message. They would keep her safe. It was all good.

Come springtime, help me find some herbs. they had no healer, not really. So he knew some of the herbs they would need and he would take on this task.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
As it turned out, Arric did need something! Reverie could not hide her delight. I can do that! She exclaimed, tail waving cheerily. I was going to be a healer once, you know. I almost finished my training before - well, the point is that I know herbs! Enough to help, enough to make sure that Swiftcurrent Creek was well-stocked.
I can't be a healer anymore, but I could - teach someone, She added as an afterthought. That would be easy enough.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He chuckled at her exuberance. Glad to give her a bit of a purpose, it had seemed that she was running short of that lately and it bothered him greatly. He wanted all the wolves beneath him and Akavir to feel like they had a purpose like they mattered.

That's good, because i'm fairly certain we don't have one. And we should probably get one or train one.

Then we'll find someone for you to teach.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie frowned thoughtfully when Arric mentioned that Swiftcurrent Creek did not have a healer. Well, She said hesitantly, biting her lip. In the mean time, if anyone gets hurt, I can - try to help. Try. Reverie remembered when Lestan had been hurt, and how she hadn't been able to help at all. Not even for him. And she had set aside so much for love of him, it seemed as if anything left untouched must simply be impossible to change.
But even so, Reverie knew by now that she couldn't just give up. Some battles, she thought, would be fought and lost a thousand times over before anything changed. Sometimes the only thing to be done was to pick yourself up, wipe the blood from your mouth, and begin again.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric smiled at her. I'll tell you what. You tell me what the herbs do if it comes to that and i'll be the one to do the healing. So then you just have to pass your knowledge on until we can find someone more suited. Because let's be honest. My paws are a little to big for such nimble work.

Arric didn't know waht had caushed her to have such pain deep within her. But it was there, like an open wound. Perhaps meditation would help, but so would facing things head on.

He wondered how to tell her that without causing a spiral, and decided now was not the time. But she would need to learn to cope soon enough and move forward. Or she'd be forever one step forward and two steps back.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric smiled at her. I'll tell you what. You tell me what the herbs do if it comes to that and i'll be the one to do the healing. So then you just have to pass your knowledge on until we can find someone more suited. Because let's be honest. My paws are a little to big for such nimble work.

Arric didn't know waht had caushed her to have such pain deep within her. But it was there, like an open wound. Perhaps meditation would help, but so would facing things head on.

He wondered how to tell her that without causing a spiral, and decided now was not the time. But she would need to learn to cope soon enough and move forward. Or she'd be forever one step forward and two steps back.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Arric's offer was unexpected, but deeply appreciated nonetheless, and Reverie was struck for a moment by an abrupt and belated realization:
He wasn't questioning her. He didn't doubt her, didn't try to force his optimism on her. Instead he had accepted what she said as fact, and tried to accommodate it. Had anyone ever responded this way to her long-dead dream of being a healer? She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she felt a sudden rush of warmth for the Creek Beta. If he allowed it, she would step near to him for a friendly embrace, brief but full of all the warmth she felt for him in this moment. Thank you, She breathed, feeling a weight lift from her shoulders. Someone understood.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
972 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric had learned as a young boy that everyone had their own shit to deal with. ANd sometimes they carried it heavier than others' Like his dad. Like his family. If he had not learned to deal with it, he was possibly slated to be a crazy wolf. There was blood lust deep there, but he had learned, early on.

He allowed the hug, but only just. He had received Lestan's ire enough adn didn't wish to have it again. Though he gave her a soft chuckle all the same. 

You're welcome, dancer.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,441 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Last from me! Maybe we can have a new one? <3
Reverie blushed when he called her dancer. She decided she liked it. And then she decided it was time to return to Lestan. Still glowing with the warmth of feeling understood by Arric, she stepped away and said, I should - see what Lestan is up to! Her heart skipped a little at the thought of seeing her lover again, and just like that she was entirely distracted. Reverie's sudden distraction was painfully apparent as she said goodbye to Arric and hurried away to find Lestan and kiss him very fiercely.