Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fallen to her knees, but you couldn't ever tell
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Clearly she didn't listen. Because he wasn't telling her she couldn't do these things. Just that she needed to find out the rules of their relationship. Give Lestan something to stand on, but he left it go. This girl was a mind fuck and he was here to help, not hinder. So he nodded. 

Alright enough. Clearly too much at once. Deep breath. Inhale, exhale. Do it in fives. Then take a moment, 3 sets of it. It should help ease some of your mind.

Though he next question, he stopped to nod. I do. And you need to let yourself be happy too. You're so afraid of causing hurt that you're not sharing yourself fully with him. I don't know what the damage is, but Rev we all have baggage. It's how you deal with it, that makes the difference.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,422 Posts
Ooc — xynien
This is horrible I'm so sorry, I'm not feeling Rev right now
People usually didn't realize it when Reverie became overwhelmed, so she was surprised Arric did. Surprised, but grateful too. She followed his instructions carefully, and found that it did wonders for her focus. Nothing felt quite as daunting, and so the feeling of being overwhelmed faded in stages.
And Arric really did think she made Lestan happy. The rest of what he said made her chest tighten, but that was okay. As long as Lestan was happy, she felt the rest could be sorted. And if it couldn't... well, her own happiness had always been a fickle and evasive thing anyway. I'm trying. Sometimes I think I'm making a healthier decision and then... well, it's still not great, Reverie admitted softly. I'm starting to think my perception of what's healthy is - warped.
Her perception of everything was a little warped, really, but Reverie was only just beginning to suspect this.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
971 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric said nothing. Just helped her realize her breathing and thr like. Listened to what she had to say. On e they would part ways. He'd think of a way to help her. Because he wasn't quite sure how yet.