Teeth Details - Metal on my wolf’s teeth
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
Initial question: Can I have metal on my Wolf’s teeth?

I had a problem getting him accepted at first because I originally planned to have him have a thin layer of metal on his top two canines. I was told he couldn’t have anything that aided him in battle/made him have more of an advantage in battle. 

Would it be acceptable/ considered an advantage in battle even if the metal wasn’t pointed/sharp but more round and went along with a natural curve of the tooth? Like a really thin sheet of metal just covering it?

Sry I know it was long but I wanted to ask more specifically as to get the correct answer. :)
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It's a no from me. This is a semi-realistic game and that seems too unrealistic to me, in addition to the other concerns mentioned.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Mod
11 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
(I'm not a CM but they can confirm/deny.) oop! Kat got it.

I think it goes beyond an edge in battle. While WolfRPG is a "semi-realism" site, adding something like human-made materials to your character (like any prosthesis, as discussed previously) would either: a) not work in the short- or long-term depending what the addition was, and b) is too unrealistic overall.

It was asked previously if a character could have a prosthetic (human made, attached, etc) but such a thing would not last in the wilderness. The same could be argued about metal caps on teeth - they do damage the enamel, plus, how did the metal get there in the first place?
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Ah I see! Not a problem just wanted to make sure! And it got there from his previous life but that’s a long story haha. Awesome thank you for the confirmation though!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]