Redhawk Caldera shine on, you crazy diamond
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She pressed against him until she felt Phox's head turn. Towhee stepped backward half a pace, following his gaze. Unaware that the pale she-wolf had said anything, she looked at her too. Even up close, there was nothing familiar about her. Not even her distinctive leer triggered any recognition.

Speaking of scars, her gaze hesitantly bounced to the male standing stoically beside her. His face bore many marks and he was missing an eye. A faint memory tugged at her, yet it drifted away like a ghost. She kept staring, eyeing the strange object around his throat. Was that the very same throat she thought she'd torn out years ago?

Towhee breathed shakily as a pain shot through her stomach. Forcefully, she returned her attention to Phox's face, taking comfort in it. Haltingly, she then dropped her eyes to the children. Two of them looked every bit the Redhawk, while the third much more resembled the white pair. She also appeared a bit younger. Assuming this wasn't the wayward Prevost, who was she?

There was one way to find out. "Hello," Towhee said to the collective group of youngsters. "I'm glad we finally get to meet." Her eyes swept over the wolf that might be her brother and his mate. Mou and Maegi, she remembered Phox calling them. "Phox has told me all your names but how about we do proper introductions?" A pause, a breath. "I'm Towhee."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
shine on, you crazy diamond - by Maegi - August 23, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Towhee - August 26, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Maegi - August 29, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Phox - August 29, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Towhee - August 29, 2021, 01:47 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Vesper - August 29, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Manea - August 30, 2021, 08:13 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Maegi - September 01, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 02, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Phox - September 02, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Towhee - September 02, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: shine on, you crazy diamond - by Vesper - September 02, 2021, 02:14 PM