Redsand Canyon Electronic circus weapon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Only when Rue spared a glance at their surroundings did Towhee do the same. She almost missed her reply, though she was an old hand at this balancing act. Her eyes fixed back on Rue's lips just in time to pick up the names of the "bad guys." She may or may not have made a noise, though she motioned for her friend to finish.

"I helped Kukutux chase Nyra out of Moonglow myself," she shared. "Do you remember Rye? Apparently, she attacked him once." Towhee's jaw tightened. "And then she went and fucked around behind Kukutux's back, so she was banished. I don't know where she went after that. It was less than a month ago. I want to say she's a dumb bitch, but she also struck me as a narcissist and a maniac, which makes her one hell of a wildcard."

The Redhawk fell into a pensive silence for a few moments, taking the reprieve in conversation as another opportunity to actually look at the place. It made her a little claustrophobic, though she couldn't deny that it was a well-fortified place to tuck a barracks. Could she see herself living here, down inside the rockery rather than up on top of it? Could she derive a happier existence in Mereo than Moonglow?

"How about I take some time to think about it. You talk to Germanicus and I'll talk to Kukutux. Whatever I decide, I'll visit again in a few days. You can finish the grand tour then, if appropriate." She smiled faintly, catching Rue's eye. "Honestly, it has a lot less to do with the where and the why. It's more about the who. It would be nice to be back with someone who's family."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 25, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:43 PM