Neverwinter Forest Now turn off all the stars.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee met the information about Jr with a blink. She’d just assumed they’d stick together, though it sounded like they’d gone in completely different directions. Did that mean they’d both been alone this entire time? Before she could fret about that too much, he mentioned searching for his father. That made Towhee’s aching heart sink even further.

Nobody had seen Maxim because he’d died long ago. Nobody could convince Towhee otherwise. The reason Sable couldn’t find any leads was because there were none. Nobody knew anything. His father had gone hunting and been killed and very likely eaten by a predator, leaving no trace. There would never be real closure.

But she didn’t want to push that narrative on Sable. She understood that he needed to seek answers for himself. Towhee brought out a foreleg and set it on his shoulder, giving him a commiserating look. They’d both been through their fair share of losses, though there was nothing fair about any of them.

Pulling her paw from his shoulder, she asked, -Will you keep searching? Or have you made other plans now?-

She thought about her own itinerary. She supposed she would continue on toward Moonspear. She might as well visit, let them know what had happened. They could keep an eye out for Heda and the kids, in case any of them turned up. But Towhee wouldn’t be going back to the island anytime soon. And there wasn’t very much reason to visit the vale anymore.

Before those thoughts could get her going again, Towhee signed, -I’ve been traveling from pack to pack these past few months, just like I planned. But I think I may need to rest for a little bit. I’ve got a campsite in The Heartwood, in case you ever want to hang out. Your Uncle @Phox comes around pretty regularly and, well, all the Moon villages are close by.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 16, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 30, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 30, 2023, 08:57 PM