Neverwinter Forest Now turn off all the stars.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-Of course. That’s fine. You know, you should talk to Njord. There was mention of a mission or something…- Towhee paused, trying to recollect further details, but in her current state of mind, they simply weren’t forthcoming. -Anyhow, he may be able to point you in the right direction.-

She looked around a little blearily, as if trying to gather her bearings, thinking of the time when she had come here right after Leona’s death. This was a place of anguish and mourning for her, but also a sanctuary. Towhee decided she would rest here for a brief while.

-I understand if you want to get a move on, though if you wouldn’t mind hanging out with me for a while, I’d love your company. Maybe you could tell me about all the places you saw while you were searching, but only if you want.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 16, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 17, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 17, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Sable - October 30, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Now turn off all the stars. - by Towhee - October 30, 2023, 08:57 PM