Coconut Grove Paradisal Loss
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Oh shit, Towhee thought as she locked eyes with him, I know you.

She couldn’t quite recall his name as her eyes flicked down to his lips, trying to catch anything he said. They barely moved, though, so his words were lost to her. Towhee made a frustrated sound and moved her eyes downward to assess his injuries.

After, she raised her head and looked around as if hoping someone else might be nearby. The grove was deserted except for the two of them and the freezing wind shaking the drooping palm leaves. Towhee thought about calling for help but wasn’t sure anybody would hear her. So many were gone to the hunt, anyway.

We need to get you out of the elements, Towhee said, thrusting her face close to his again. Massaraq, she blurted, suddenly remembering. Do you think you can stand and walk, if I help support your weight?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 29, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 29, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 29, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 29, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 30, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 30, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 30, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 31, 2023, 10:35 AM