Ocean's Breath Plateau Said goodbye, turned around
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rodyn insisted she stop and take a breath. Towhee didn’t want to heed him, though she thought of the buffalo skin hanging in a tree and suddenly sagged into a standstill. Her eyes dropped momentarily, then flicked up just in time to catch his question.

For a long minute, she didn’t reply. She breathed heavily, awash in feelings of guilt and self-destruction. Towhee tried to collect herself a little bit and give the Alpha the consideration his words deserved. Something clicked in her head, though it probably wasn’t the conclusion he’d intended.

You’re right. I think that’s the problem. I stayed busy, felt useful, when I made my rounds. I can’t stand sitting here anymore, stewing in my thoughts and rotting away, Towhee said, pointing out her disheveled, unwashed fur. I really thought I wanted a break but I’ve been unhappy since the moment I decided to park here. I’m so sorry, Rodyn. I made the decision for Phox and I think it was very much the right one for him. But it was the wrong choice for me.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Said goodbye, turned around - by Rodyn - January 29, 2024, 12:36 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Rodyn - January 29, 2024, 02:17 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Rodyn - January 29, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Rodyn - January 29, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Rodyn - January 29, 2024, 03:23 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Said goodbye, turned around - by Rodyn - January 29, 2024, 03:36 PM