Ocean's Breath Plateau Go, baby, go! Win, place, show!
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His offhanded comment earned a long look from Towhee before she decided he seemed to be telling the truth. Had he given up on his dream of having more children then? Her orange eyes were gentle as they continued eating into his face, though Phox didn’t leave her hanging long. The update about Heph was certainly a welcome one.

You were supposed, Towhee said, curling a fist and gently pressing the knuckles of her toes into his shoulder, to find me and tell me first, you shitpickle! Her eyes danced as she laughed, her paw scooting upward to wrap around his shoulder in a loose, sideways embrace. Congrats! Although…

His mention of a bride price surprised her a little. She grinned as she thought about a long-ago conversation about a groom price. Heph had paid up, Towhee knew that much. She’d stayed beside Phox, after all. She wondered if Heph wanted kids. Did she want them this year? If she did, then she had the patience of a saint. Maybe they both did. Towhee mentally allotted them both the appropriate amount of kudos for that.

What all do you have to do? And who assigned it? Towhee wondered, raising her eyebrows and looking at Rodyn with an expression that clearly asked, You? Maybe I can help, although I guess that kind of defeats the purpose. But she’s going to be my sister now, she argued with herself, then busted up into a laugh and squeezed her brother closer.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Towhee - May 07, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Rodyn - May 15, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Rodyn - May 15, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Rodyn - May 15, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Rodyn - May 15, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Rodyn - May 21, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: Go, baby, go! Win, place, show! - by Phox - May 21, 2024, 12:14 PM