Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the snowduck shook her head. "i should have been up when you walked the mountain." vaguely self-deprecating, for the wives and aunts and grandmothers of the isle had taught her better than that. women did not lie abed after dawn: it made more work for you and for others. 

at any rate, it did not matter. the moonbow's gaze brightened with surprise when bronco reached for her again, pale plume stirring in a single instinctive sway. for a moment, feral nature vied with her upbringing, though kukutux resumed her deferential posture soon thereafter. the young warrior was speaking again, slipping elk-hide from his shoulders — she noted that with more than a little pleasure — and —

"it is for me?" kukutux sought, a bit breathlessly. her eyes examined it closely; she tested the edge of it with her teeth, and glanced back to the boy with a budding delight. "oh, yes, this will be very useful." already the duck could think of many uses, the least of which was not her plans to chew it into softness for the coming year. "i thank you."

the fox, noticed in full, but her mannerly demeanour prevented any commentary. perhaps he was taking it elsewhere. though it was very beautiful, blackfox as jarilo, and a rare coloration for a kill. bronco had done well indeed.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by Kukutux - October 04, 2020, 10:23 PM