Moonspear Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the snowbird did not immediately answer. her focus belonged to the fox. with a silent whisper to its spirit, thanking the animal for giving itself to bronco's teeth, she began to pull tufts of fur from the pelt along its belly. the pinked skin became more clear, a cool wind rising to whisk away the hairs for the birdbeaks that would seek them. she set her teeth carefully, nipping a rent into the abdomen of the fox-body, nosing away blood as it began to sluggishly well.

tugging it wider, kukutux stepped back as the entrails were exposed, eyes watering somewhat at the heavy scent of the musk. but in the next moment she had thrust her muzzle forward, withdrawing it bloody as she began to precisely pull the organs from their place, letting them tap to the ground. "she sounds well-raised. skilled," the woman commented, shifting a knowing, wry glance to the young warrior and his large eyes. "i will be honored by meeting her."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill - by Kukutux - October 16, 2020, 01:06 PM