Moonsong Glacier Dreams of what I once claimed to know.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,119 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
revui was going to die.

"shh, shh," she swallowed as blood flecked his lips, as his chest swelled with the death's-head breath. had she done this? her paw, still crossed with a healing scar from her rite high in moonspear. this is not what i wanted, the heart of the duck whispered fiercely, though the inner spirit bared its teeth.

you asked to be released. you did not say how. perhaps his soul cannot be untied from your own unless he is dead. a sobering thought, one that turned her blood to ice. but he had said no to the red plant; he; sorrow upon his lips, and the boy gone, gone.

a familiar step, and kukutux rounded with a hot stare upon the woman keres. for a long moment she watched, and then her small figure lost some deal of its protective tension. the grey warrior had been present during revui's last healing; it was a bitter irony for them all she had come to see him downed again. 

"i do not — i —" lips twisting, sight turning to mist as she looked upon the scant breath left in the trader. "he needs medicine for his pain." a swallow, kukutux drawing a breath as she thought of the poison that had poured from her mouth to wraen. 

"please look for red flowers the size of a paw," the snow-wife asked quietly of keres, unable to take her eyes from revui. much of it would kill him. a small number of the black seeds at its center would put him into a relieving sleep.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 04, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 11:50 PM